We are delighted that you would like to join our Scout Group.
Please do not sign your child up for a place until there 5th Birthday
Your email address and telephone number will be used by adult volunteers within the group as the primary method to communicate with you. These details will only be available to registered volunteers within the Scout Association.
At times it is necessary to use third party’s outside of the scouting movement to run activities or put on trips, where young people’s details will need to be disclosed to these companies. (Such as booking an aircraft or an adventurous activity where they will need to know names, ages etc.) You will be notified on each booking form if this is the case.
The Scout Association will not transfer or sell your personal details to any third party organisations without your consent unless it is required by law.
The Scout Association is committed to the Data Principles of the General Data Protection Regulation and the Data Protection Act 2018.
By signing up via a link below, I agree to the Group during and beyond my young person’s involvement with the organisation:
- Retaining personal data to facilitate any present or potential future involvement with scouting, in line with the local group Data Protection and Retention Policy.
- Retaining sensitive (special category) data regarding religion/faith, disabilities/additional needs, ethnicity, medical information and/or commission of offences or alleged offences, in line with the local group Data Protection and Retention Policy.
- Allowing access to personal data to appropriate individuals within the hierarchy of scouting
- Storing the details provided on Online Scout Manager (OSM) which is a 3rd party membership management system that complies with the GDPR.
Click HERE If you wish to join the waiting list
Click on a section logo below to join a section
There are subscriptions to pay as we are a charity with no outside financial support, so we have to generate all our running costs from Subscriptions and fundraising. (Each scout group is an independent charity, in a seance we are a franchise of the Scout Association)
Currently the cost is £145 per year split into 3 payments of £65, £40 & £40, the higher payment includes the capitation fee to The Scout Association for insurance etc, the rest goes towards running costs of the building, equipment, leader training, administration, etc. (Depending on when you join will depend on where you start paying the subscription fee).
There are extra costs for camps and expeditions etc, however you are very welcome to fund raise towards the cost of them, please ask your section leader for more details.
Do not be put off by the price if you are struggling financially please contact the Group Executive who will meet with you and discuss options to make sure your child can enjoy scouting.
(Due to the high demand for places in our group, regrettably clicking to join the waiting list or a section does not guarantee that we will be able to place your child in either Beavers, Cubs or Scouts although rest assured we will do our very best to get you into our group or offer an alternative place in another Bramhall group if any are available. If you leave a section and rejoin the waiting list you are not guaranteed a place in the next section, we can only guarantee places for those with continuous membership).
- Have you ever thought about becoming a leader and joining the adventure yourself?
- Please Visit Volunteering
You will be contacted as soon as a place becomes available.
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us