Coronavirus Up Date
Welcome to our Covid-19 Page, here you will find all the current details on how 4th Bramhall (St Michael’s) is operating.
Even though most COVID restrictions have now been removed we will still be keeping some measures in place. Please read our COVID risk assessment before you get to the Scout Centre, each Section/Hire will have to do their own risk assessment before they use the building and it must start with the measures we already have in place. Please send your risk assessment to COVID@4thbramhall.org.uk.
We recommend keeping to 2m social distancing where possible and using a face covering where it is not possible for now – however this choice is interlay down to the individual.
The 2m marks will stay on the floors and all the hand washing posters and hand sanitiser will stay in place along with the toilet control for now.
Some of the main points
- DO NOT ATTEND IF YOU HAVE ANY COVID SYMPTIOMS
- If you have been in close contact with someone with COVID and do not have to isolate please take a raped flow test 1 hour before attending Scouts
- The forecourt will stay pedestrianised with a one-way system to and from the front door for now.
- Please carry on parking in St Michael’s Car Park so not to block the Avenue.
- The entrance hall MUST still be kept clear
- Please use the sanitiser in the entrance hall to clean your hands before entering the Main Hall or Upstairs and on exiting the building.
- A high temperature – this means you feel hot to touch on your chest or back (you do not need to measure your temperature)
- A new, continuous cough – this means coughing a lot for more than an hour, or 3 or more coughing episodes in 24 hours (if you usually have a cough, it may be worse than usual)
- A loss or change to your sense of smell or taste – this means you’ve noticed you cannot smell or taste anything, or things smell or taste different to normal
If you have any of the above symptoms please stay at home and call NHS 119.
If anyone is displays any of the above symptoms whilst at the Scout Centre or on scouting activity’s, that meeting/session must be suspended immediately and the person with the symptoms told to go and get tested. Everyone else should isolate until the test results have come back.
Any and all instances if COVID-19 Symptoms/test results must be communicated to COVID@4thbramhall.org.uk immediately along with the sessions Track and Trace list. The group executive will contact all affected parties of the result of any tests.
Please keep a eye on the Scouting Readiness Level
More information can be found on The Scout Associations Page – Getting everyone back together safely
We will continue to follow official guidance; the safety of everyone involved in Scouts, both young people and adults, is our number one priority. That is always at the heart of our decision making.